There isn’t a human being on this planet who hasn’t lived through hard and difficult life experiences. For some of us, the memory of those experiences, and more specifically the feelings associated with those memories, keep us locked in a state of shame, anxiety, fear and loneliness. In my personal and professional experience, it is nearly impossible to create and sustain meaningful, fulfilling and nurturing relationships (including the one with yourself!) from that place.
Human beings are unique and there isn’t a “one size fits all” approach to healing. I believe that the best work comes from a collaborative relationship that is supportive, unconditionally accepting and attuned. My holistic approach incorporates a blend of talk therapy, customized art experiences and body-centered mindfulness exercises.
This multi-dimensional, therapeutic approach will help you:
- learn how to listen deeply to your body
- increase your ability to stay grounded and connected to the present moment
- learn and practice new coping skills
- increase your tolerance for emotions and feelings that may seem unbearable or impossible to feel
- access challenging feelings and experiences and process them for healing and growth
- increase self-compassion and understanding
If you are seeking to feel better and create healthy and sustainable changes in your life, this may be the work for you. I’m committed to working with you to create a life that feels empowered, authentic, meaningful and fulfilling.
I have experience working with individuals, couples and groups living with: anxiety, depression, grief and loss, PTSD and complex trauma, relational dynamics, and parenting challenges.