- http://thegrievingheart.info/index.html The Grieving Heart “offers hope and support after the death of a loved one, looks at the difference between grief and depression and tries to answer: When does the grieving end?”
- http://drbenkim.com/ Dr. Ben Kim is a chiropractor and acupuncturist living and working in the greater Toronto area in Canada. His site is designed to “help you understand what you need to do on a regular basis to experience your best health”. I find his site to be helpful when looking for healthy recipes, stretches, relaxation exercises and the like; all of which support and promote a Holistic, Healthy Human!
- http://www.ahaparenting.com/ Dr. Laura Markham’s site is a great resource for parents who are “wondering how to handle a specific challenge, just figuring out your child-raising approach, or ready to tear your hair out!”.
- http://arttherapy.org/ This is the American Art Therapy Association website where you can learn more about art therapy, find an art therapist in your area, or find an AATA event near you.
- http://www.apa.org/ The American Psychological Association “is the leading scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States”. This site is a good starting point if you’re interested in reading up on psychology topics, news and events.
- http://www.suicidology.org/ The American Association of Suicidology aims to “promote the understanding and prevention of suicide and support those who have been affected by it”.
- https://www.drugrehab.com We provide information, resources, and treatment for people battling addiction and related conditions.
*If you are in crisis, please call one of the following resources right away:
911 for a life threatening emergency.
1.800.273.TALK (8255) if you or someone you know is thinking about suicide.
For local New Mexico Residents the Crisis and Access Line is available 24/7/365 1.855.NMCRISIS (662-7474) OR Peer to Peer Warmline: 1.855.4NM 7100 (466-7100).